Explore the world your way with the personalised Emirates App for Android.
1. SEARCH AND BOOK YOUR NEXT GETAWAY
Search for flights to over 150 destinations around the world, and complete your entire booking through the app.
2. MANAGE YOUR TRIP ON THE GO
Choose your meal and seat preference, and add services such as Chauffeur-drive. It’s easy to update your details, and you can view your full itinerary at any time – even when you’re offline.
You can also track your bags from check in through to the baggage belt at your final destination, giving you peace of mind that your bags are with you every step of the way.
3. DOWNLOAD YOUR BOARDING PASS
Check in online and download your boarding pass. You can print it, or send it to your phone via SMS or email to use it as a digital boarding pass.
On The Emirates App for Android phones, you can access your boarding pass from Google Now.
4. GET REAL-TIME FLIGHT UPDATES
We’ll send you real-time information about your check-in, departure gate, boarding time, baggage belt and more, straight to your personal device. Tailor the app to your needs by choosing which notifications you want to receive.
5. GET THE MOST OUT OF EMIRATES SKYWARDS
Explore ways to earn and spend your Skywards Miles directly within the app. Enjoy easy access to information about your tier status, benefits and Skywards Miles balance, and manage your account wherever you are.
Customise your preferences
A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew.
As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support.
Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Here are some other things we look for in our cabin crew:
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
Aside from the requirements of the role, you should be determined to always perform to the highest standards, focus on being solution oriented, and be able to manage a demanding work schedule. You should have the ability to deliver an authentic experience to our customers. You’ll be culturally aware and reflect the Emirates personality – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.